DRIVER’S LICENSE CERTIFICATION
The Italian Motorizzazione accepts the conversion of Philippine driver’s licenses if it was obtained by a Filipino citizen before he has acquired his Italian residency (residenza). If the Philippine driver’s license was obtained after obtaining residency, the Italian Motorizzazione will not accept it for conversion. The applicant has to obtain an Italian driving license following the normal procedures by enrolling in a driving school and then taking the Italian driving examinations.
- Duly accomplished application form;
- Original and 2 photocopies of valid laminated Philippine license;
- Original and 2 photocopies of valid above license’s LTO Official Receipt;
- Original and photocopy of the Permesso di Soggiorno;
- Original and photocopy of the Carta d’Identita;
- Original and photocopy of valid Philippine passport;
- Payment of the application fee of €22.50.
Release date: One week after filing of application.